Saturday 1 October 2022

Pure Joy

 Hello,

Well it's Saturday 1st October.... eek so time for Sparkles forum Christmas challenge monthly challenge.

Dawn has chosen the theme - 'Holly and / or ivy so I added both to my Tag card:

Sheena Douglas' stamps came in handy for the holly and the ivy coloured by inking with my ink pads and watercolour pens on the ivy. the stencil arrived this week with my Simply cards and Papercraft magazine-perfect timing and the wooden word joy was from my stash. This card really clicked with me and I remembered how much I loved crafting again.
So why not join us and get christmas crafting. 

Challenges:
Hope you're all looking after yourselves. All good here. Thank you for the lovely comments last time - I had a super relaxing week staying with my Dad in Scotland. Lots of good food, wine and relaxation.  Perfect. Been pottering in the garden this month and walking Hunter my lovely staffie everyday. Bit cold yesterday though....
Stay cosy.
Hugs Debbie xx

3 comments:

brenda said...

Sounds like a perfect break with you Dad and now a lovely seasonal creation Debbie.

B x

Sandra H said...

So pretty Debs is your card great choice for the challenge xx

Andree said...

A gorgeous tag card. A wonderful use of traditional Christmas colours in the pretty background and lovely layering of your elements.
Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore October Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...