Friday 1 December 2023

Red, Red, Robin .....

Hi all,

                 It's the 1st December, so time for a new challenge over at

Sparkles Christmas Challenge.

 Helen has chosen the theme of:

                                       'Christmas Animals or Birds'

I chose Christmas birds and my robin stamps from Clarity stamps fitted the bill perfectly.I watercoloured them which was easier than I thought and really enjoyed it too. 

Hope you all pop over to Sparkles and see what the DT have created and join in with us too.

It's been a quiet month here really. I've been shopping in Hull a couple of times and did abit more Christmas shopping as well as treating myself ha ha... Well why not... I have been picking up a friends' newspaper each morning and dropping it off while walking Hunter. She's been laid up after a foot operation, so it's been nice to help out when we can.

 It was my birthday on Tuesday so I had a swim, jacuzzi, sauna then a nice cuppa and cake with my daughter Shannen on Sunday as a treat then on Tuesday Hubby took me out for a cuppa too. Spoilt as always.

Stay cosy my lovely friends and thank you for popping by.
Big Hugs Debbie xx

3 comments:

brenda said...

Belated Happy Birthday Debs!

A pretty seasonal card, like a DL shape, always look elegant.

B x

Sarah said...

A gorgeous card, lovely robins and that wood slice sentiment looks fantastic. Beleated Birthday Wishes, pleased to hear you were spoilt xx

Sandra H said...

Debs this is so lovely x

Ribbon or twine

  Hello all, It is the 1st May 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas  challenge Billie  has c...