Monday 1 April 2024

Lots of pink

 Hello all,

It is the 1st April 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at Sparkles Christmas

Heather has chosen the theme of: Non Traditional Colours so I went with black and pink. My Penny Black robins are even pink.


Please pop over and join in with us as we get ready to prepare ourselves for the next festive season.

Challenges:

abc christmas challenge -e-for embossing

cards galore challenges - april-2024-anything goes

christmas-craft-creations March-challenge-reminder-designer-paper

It's been a steady month here and it's been lovely to potter in the garden and to think about what I want to grow in the greenhouse. I've got some vegetable seeds and some flower seeds so that'll be my job this week. My dog hunter had some teeth out last week at the PDSA so he's been pretty sad for a few days. He's picking up now thank goodness. I managed to visit a couple of friends in March and even a trip to the cinema to see Dune... with a meal at Ask afterwards yummy. 

Hope you've all enjoyed your Easter weekend. Take care.

Big Hugs Debs x

4 comments:

Sandra H said...

Ooh l hope Hunter is doing good after having been to the vets not very pleasant for humans let alone pets l don't really like the dentist myself......your card is adorable Deb hope you had a great Easter x

brenda said...

Pink makes a lovely alternative Christmas colour Debs, very pretty. Hope Hunter soon feel better, our Daisy had one out last year but soon bounced back with some scrambled eggs.

B x

Sarah said...

What a super card Debs and the robins look great in pink!! Hope Hunter is soon feeling better xx

Carole J said...

Super, 'non-traditional colour' Christmas card! Pretty little robins and a gorgeous star bough. Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” April Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

Lots of pink

  Hello all, It is the 1st April 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Heather  has chosen th...