Saturday 1 June 2024

Time to use some dies

 Hello all,

It is the 1st June 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at Sparkles Christmas challenge. 

Dawn has chosen the theme of: Use Dies.

I managed to use 4 dies on my card, well it would be rude not to - ha ha. The snowflake background is a John next door die, my bow is 'The Greetery' - can't stop using this one..., a Leonie Snow word die and a circle die from my stash.

Hope you're all doing okay, I can't believe it's June already. I've had a fair few rest days this last month as I bent over and managed to pop my rib again - but I'm on the mend at last. I managed to catch up with friends for coffee in Hull and had a little shop as well as lunch out last week. Plenty to potter at in the garden and greenhouse still. 
Hope to see you over at Sparkles Christmas challenge, why not join in with us.
Challenges:

Thanks for popping by, I really appreciate your comments.

Big hugs Debs xx

3 comments:

brenda said...

What a pretty and delicate frame die Debs and the bow is rather pretty as well.

B x

Kerry C said...

A beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge. Kerry (DT)

Kate said...

What a fabulous use of dies and that background paper worked really well as well! I esp. love that big green bow Debbie! Hugs, Kate!

Lots of Christmas wishes

  Hi all,  It's the 1st October.....so time for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas  .  This month I have chosen the theme as: ...