Wednesday 27 July 2011

Feeling Tyred Card!

Hi,

I thought I'd make a card for my brother in law to cheer him up after his foot operation on Monday. So I went for a justinklined digi image that I've had a while. Hope he likes it.

I used: Papers are from the Curio paper pad,Justinklined digi image coloured in with promarkers and distress in used around the edges, computer printed sentiment-distress ink, card candy coloured with promarkers and 2 strips of black doodlebug  paper frills.Thought it was quite a fun image.
Challenges:
Crafty catz weekly challenge 92 - no pink or blue allowed
Die cut dreams challenge 94 - animal antics
I love promarkers challenge 76 anything goes
Sarah Hurley challenge 45 - colouring
Aud sentiments challenge 33 - We want to see the sentiment "Enjoy Your Day" or any other sentiment to make someone smile.

Have a nice day.

Love Debs x

7 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Debs
A fabulous card love the image,thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
Hugs Dianne xx

Janette said...

Hi Debs,
Oh this is a great card, always love that image, he comes in handy so often and always brings a smile. Thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

Jules said...

Hi Debs

Your card made me smile.

Great image.

I hope your brother in law is getting on OK.

Love Jules xx

Audrey said...

What an adorable card. I love the image. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

Dragonlady said...

Great fun card he willl love it. Thank you for playing at Aud Sentiments.

Hugs Ali x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab card hun, love the image! Looks like my hubby lol!!
hugs shell xx

katesacraftybugger said...

Ha Ha -I love it -thanks for joining us at I ♥ PROMARKERS this week -Kate x

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...