Saturday 23 July 2011

Fetch a Sketch Challenge

Hi,

Not had much of a chance to craft this week, so decided today was the day .Hubby's gone to Oliver's Mount, Scarborough to watch the motorbikes and my daughter was at work - peace....!
I followed the sketch from Fetch a sketch.
I used Nellies multi frames to die cut the circles and the LOTV image (using the out the box technique that I've seen on spellbinders shows(first time and it worked!),a LOTV image that came from their sporty boys cute squares already printed, papers are from my stash, orange card, card candy and sentiment stamp.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Fetch a sketch challenge 2 - follow the sketch
Lili of the valley thursday challenge challenge 106 - fun and games
Totally papercrafts - one for boys
Totally gorjuss challenge 90 - punch or die

Well that's all for today.  Need to get the spaghetti bolognaise organised for my Mum in law coming for tea.

Love Debs x

9 comments:

Tip Top said...

Oh, this is wonderful! Do like the image you used and the colours are fantastic! Thank you for joining in at Fetch A Sketch – hope you can join us again for the next challenge! Fetch A Sketch Challenges

Hazel Conboy said...

I love the oranges in this card and the LOTV image is just so cute. Hazel x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card hun, love the image & the papers are fab!
Hugs Shell xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute, fabulous card.
luv
Debby

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Veyr cute, goregous colours. Thanks for playing along at Totally Gorjuss. Hope to see you back on Saturday. Marianne x (I have some candy.)

Sue said...

Hi Debbie
aww fabulous card, great image, luv the colours, fab design, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

Romina Nahata said...

lovely debbie !!do drop in at my blog sometime :)

Bettina L. said...

This is very cute. Lovely colours. Thanks for playing at Totally Gorjuss this week. Hope to see you again on saturday;) Bettina

Jenny said...

awww so cute! You've inspired me to look in to the 'out of the box technique'! Loving the orange colour combo too! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Fetch A Sketch!

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...