Wednesday 28 September 2011

Fetch a Sketch Challenge 7

Hi,

I've been beavering away again today seeing as I couldn't go to my Voluntary work. I've made 2 cards which I need to take pictures of still and decorated a gift bag and tag for the latest Fetch a sketch challenge.
Here's the sketch I followed :
Here's my decorated bag and tag:
I used an old gift bag (yes I was recycling again), some glitter paper for the top of the bag, ribbon, bakers twine and snowflake die and the same again for my gift tag. Hope it's okay. the picture of the bag seems a little muted at the right but it's like brand new in the flesh....

Challenges:
Fetch a sketch challenge 7 - follow the sketch.
ces challenge 55 - recycle - bag is recycled.
Sparkles forum challenge 21 - something that sparkles.

That's all for today.

Love Debs x

4 comments:

Julie said...

Fabulous bag, Debbie - gorgeous colours and design! Thanks for sharing your recycling idea with us at CES challenges this week! Juliexx

Tip Top said...

OOOhhhh! I am liking this and how wonderful you choose our sketch! Thank you for joining in at Fetch A Sketch – hope you can join us again for the next challenge! Fetch A Sketch Challenges

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh loving all the sparkle.

Thanks for joining us at SFC.

Huggies Angel

Jenny said...

Gorgeous makes! I do like how you've adapted the sketch for a non-card project! Great take on the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Fetch A Sketch. x

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...