Wow Lili of the valley (LOTV) have done it again. On 6th September is when the next batch of Christmas stamps are being released. I've seen a few sneaky peaks and they are so gorgeous. There is a daily giveaway of the new release stamps up until the launch so check them out at Ideas to inspire. Amazing creations from the super talented design team.
Love Debs x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Red and Green
Hi all, It's time for a new challenge over at Sparkles Christmas challenge and it's Melissa's turn to choose the theme of ...
-
Please Note: this is a sticky post so that you don't have to scroll through all of my other posts.My recent posts are below.Thank you. ...
-
Meant to post these a while ago but I've got round to it at last. I stamped these images using my Papermania stamps, added some black ...
-
Hi all, Welcome to our 'From the Heart Stamps blog hop.' Our theme this month is: 'Love is in the air' If you h...
No comments:
Post a Comment