Friday 2 September 2011

Thinking of you

Hi all,

I'm a bad blogger this week I know - I've been snowed under making cards for a lady from my M.E group - she's ordered 7 cards from me and one is a word book so I've been beavering away with not much time for commenting or anything else, certainly not housework.  Over the moon though as it's quite a compliment.  Things should settle down so I will be back to normal, well as normal as I'll ever be!!!!
I've been a calamity Jane again in the kitchen as I burnt my hand yet again on the cooker, took the skin clean off part of my thumb so hand was placed yet again in frozen veg - the family think I'm really not safe in the kitchen, of all things I was cleaning the hob after greasy fried eggs for breakfast..... yuk!  WARNING cleaning can seriously affect your health.  I haven't got out of the cooking or cleaning though, worse luck!
Anyway here's my card using my new flower die from Marianne designs - a little treat. I followed a sketch from Papertake weekly.

I used: image - Squiggle Stamps Hippie Goth Girl, promarkers, papers - freebie, gems, flowers - marianne designs die, ribbon and Hunkydory glitter on the flowers and image to add some bling.

Papertake weekly - sketchie
Promarker challenge week - 115 - anything goes
Paperplay challenges -week 35 - make your own flowers
Sarah hurley challenge - 48 - bling, sparkle
Moving along with the times - challenge 114 handmade flowers
Squiggle stamps challenge - glam & glitz

Have a nice night.

Love Debs x

8 comments:

Clare Brown said...

such a lovely card and I just love those flowers, I can see this die being on my wish list.Goodluck at sarah hurley challenges.

hugs Clare x

Chrissy said...

Very sweet card Debbie...love the cute image and lovely papers...Do take care of your burn, I dont think us Mums ever get out of anything in the kitchen..lol..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Pami said...

Hi Debs, this is a very sweet card! I just love your little flowers! Thanks so much for joining in with my challenge at MAWTT this week! Good Luck! Pami x

Tracy said...

Gorgeous card Debbie, thanks for joining us at PfP this week, good luck.
Tracy x

Heidi said...

Absolutely Gorgeous card Debbie, thanks for joining us at Squiggle stamps Glam and Glitz challenge. hugs heidi x

DesignerDiva said...

I love your sweet colours on this card Debbie and your flowers are just fab!
Hope your hand is ok - I seem to be a nightmare in the kitchen lately too!

Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week for Pami's challenge and good luck

Hugs Laurie x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Debbie, what a beautiful card. I love the image and pretty papers. Thanks for joining in with our "anything goes" challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Emma Williams said...

Really lovely card, Debbie and as someone who is always making flowers for my cards, I love yours!! :)

Good luck and thank you for joining us over on Sarah Hurley's challenge blog!!
Love and hugs, Emma x

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...