Sunday 13 October 2013

Funky Sunday!!!

Evening all,

I did mean to post earlier but it's been a busy couple of days.Do you ever have those days where you start turfing out your cupboards but wish you' d never started.That was me yesterday...... Thought I'd get a head start on the packing so bagged a lot of stuff.Got a nice tidy wardrobe now.

Also had the people coming round today who've bought our house so we've been tidying up.it went ok.It's been a miserable weekend but I'm feeling much better since my tumble.

Here's a card I made using the new download funkyhand boys-will-be-boys. It's has a fab array of papers that can be used for other occasions, not just for boys.In this instance I've made a boys card.
I used only the papers.The words were from one of the sheets and so were the arrows.I just cut them out.I'm quite pleased with how it turned out.
Challenges:

That's all from me tonight.Hope you've all had a good weekend. Thanks for popping by.Keep an eye out as I'll be posting up some more candy very soon.

Love Debs x

8 comments:

Sandra H said...

oh l just love your card Debs and yes l know about being busy l'm still moving in to the new property and its never ending my craft room still isn't right just as well l did some cards in advance.....lol take care xx

Dawn said...

Great card Debbie! I love this type of card!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Darlene said...

OMG what a cute design! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Doreen said...

Love your gorgeous card,love the design.xxx

Sylvia Anderson said...

Lovely card, so unusual.
I love it x
Thank you for joining in the Crafting Café challenge, good luck x

Louise van Vuren said...

Fun interpretation of our Transport/travel theme challenge at The Male Room. Thanks for playing along

Louise xx

Bev said...

Lovely colour combo on your boys card. Thanks for playing along at The Male Room. Bev :)

Angeline Choo said...

That's cute! Like the bicycle paper too :)

Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card challenge this week.

-Angeline DT

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...