Wednesday 9 October 2013

Santa's wash day...

Hi,

I'm here with the midway reminder which is over at Nutcrafters and the theme is:
'SHOW OFF YOUR COLORING SKILLS'
(use a hand colored image).
There are freebies on the blog and prizes on offer.So pop over and join in with us, as well as seeing what the rest of the fabulous teamies have created.
I've used the soon to be released Santa digi stamp - coloured with promarkers and spectrum noirs. I embossed his beard & clothing, added embossed grass mask, added dew drops, freebie papers & die cut marianne designs snowflakes.

Challenges:

Had an eventful few days and not always in a good way.Popped shopping with my daughter on Monday and got a parking ticket as I'd set my disabled badge clock an hour ahead - gutted. Going to try and appeal. Met up for coffee and cake with my M.E group friends which was nice but the parking ticket had upset and stressed me out quite abit. 
Yesterday I fell over in my living room and my iron fell on the carpet and singed it - GREAT. Hurt all my left side.Managed to lift the iron up but the damage had already been done - might have to ring the insurance company as I've sold the house and can't leave it in this state....Grrrr.... I am so clumsy - I couldn't get up off the floor so hubby had to rescue me. Upset again. Poor fella got me to the sofa, made me a coffee and told me to rest.
Today can only be a better day I am hoping.

Big hugs Debbie x

10 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,fabulous image and papers.xxx

♥Gemma♥ said...

Oh hunni...you certainly aren't having a good time at the moment, i do hope things pick up for you soon!!

As for your card hunni i think it gorgeous :)
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Oh hunnie sending you huge hugs xxx
Gorgeous card, love th image he is fab!
hugs shell xx

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Debbie, I love your jolly Santa hanging his washing out.
Sorry to hear you've had a couple of tough days, I hope things are a bit better for you today.
Pauline
x

Sandra H said...

Oh wow absolutely gorgeous Debbie and really awesome image too x

Hazel said...

What a super fun card - thanks for sharing for CCAYR 'getting ready for Christmas' and also Crafting Musketeers 'Christmas in October' - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for October - I'd love to see it there too. x

Fran said...

Great card, thank you for joining us over at the Crafting Musketeers Challenge Blog, Fran (DT) xxx

Cindy Groh said...

Santa is definitely getting ready for Christmas in this image. Great card for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Cards All year Round.

Nicola Jayne Saul said...

Lovely card, the image is really cute too. Thanks for joining us at the Crafting Musketeers challenge, Nicola X

Jackie said...

I hope you're ok now Debbie. I fell in town a couple of weeks ago and still can't kneel properly :(
Thanks for taking part in the Crafting Muskateers challenge with your fabulous Santa card
Jackie (DT)

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...