Wednesday 23 October 2013

Lots of layers midway reminder

Morning all,

Well it's time for a little reminder about the ongoing challenge over at Nutcrafters.So get out your crafting goodies and use a Nutcrafters-freebie .There are some fab freebies there so why not use them as there are prizes on offer too. 

I've used one of the new soon to be released 'Young at heart' digital stamps. Coloured with spectrum noirs and promarkers.The paper, button, ribbon, glitter and distress ink are all from my stash. Remember to pop over and see what the rest of the teamies have made.



Challenges:
crafting when we can challenge-55-make-it-sparkle
the squirrel and the fox challenge-55-pink-for-breast-cancer
Stampin for the weekend - anything-goes
allsorts challenge week-229-ribbons-and-bows
party time tuesdays - ptt143-glitter (glitter on the necklace, hair bow & handbag)
My Sister and her family came to see us today which was nice. I even cooked some 'pepper & tomato soup' for lunch. They are staying with my Dad until Friday then they'll be going home back up to Scotland. I'm hoping to get some crafting time with my nephew who's 12 today.The shrink plastic will be out I'm sure.

Thanks for popping by.Have a nice day.

Love Debs x

5 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love it...Fab image.xxx

cotnob said...

This is pretty Debs, lovely pinks and lots of fabulous layers.
Pauline
x

Denise Goeldner said...

Lovely card and embellishments, Thanks so much for joining us over at The Squirrel & The Fox,
~ Denise DT ~

Sandy said...

Very pretty card! Thank you for participating with us at Party Time Tuesdays!
Good Luck! - Sandy

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Lovely girly card. Have fun with your nephew today x

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...