Sunday 29 June 2014

Full of Beans

Hi all,

Are you full of beans like the title suggests? No, well me neither but I'm getting there.The sun has been out so that's a start.
Here's the last of the new releases from Funkyhand for now and this Takeaway Coffee Cup digi could just be the pick me up for someone feeling unwell.I love it. I didn't feel the need to colour it in I just printed it out on some of the lovely papers from Funkyhands Colour-Me-Happy cdrom - the papers are from the 'Contented Coffee Collection.'
 
                                          
There are lots of inspiration over on the Funkyhand website showcasing our different crafting styles using this digital stamp.

Challenges:

Hope you've had a lovely weekend.
Hugs Debs x

8 comments:

brenda said...

Did I read SUN Debbie, not seen it for days, but have had a couple of inches of rain in three days or haymaking came to an abrupt stop.

At least your pretty card is full of sunny colours.

B x

Unknown said...

Such a lovely card Debbie, will lift anyone's spirits! Although it seems our national soccer team is losing the match tonight, I'm full of beans ;-) But maybe that's because my DH has poured me a nice glass of red ;-) Have a lovely evening, hugs, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, love the colour. Thanks for sharing it with us over at LCC.

Dr Sonia S V said...

Debie the image is so cool.
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Sandra H said...

This is beautiful x

downrightcrafty said...

what a fabulous card a great design
hugs Kate xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card hun, love those papers & the layout is fab.
Hope your feeling ok in this warm weather, I know it puts a smile on my face!
Hugs Shell xx

Amanda said...

Hi, Beautiful card and great layout too. Thankyou for joining us at Ditzie Digi Designs. Good Luck and hope to see you again.
Hugs Amanda

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...