Wednesday 11 June 2014

Funky New Home card

Morning lovely crafters,

It's time to share some Funkyhand loveliness with you all. Now as you all know our crafting style changes over time and paper crafting is so versatile that we don't always have to include a digital stamp/rubber stamp as our focal point on a card. Even though Anice's digital stamps are second to none.

We can create some great card designs using our papers and what would be better than Funkyhand papers. Us funkettes are biased of course. For my card I've used 1 die to cut out a frame and the rest was cut with scissors or my gullotine. The download I've used is the recently released Fading Beauty.


Why not make something to share with us either on the Get funky and craft inspiration blog or add a pic on our Facebook page.It can be using this download or any Funkyhand product.

Challenges:


This is my 1st post of the day, 2 more to come - busy day today.

Here's hoping you're all having a nice week so far.The sunshine just makes me smile more. I met up with my friends Sheila and Tom yesterday at Waitrose in Hull for a cuppa and a teacake (such a good girl aren't I-that was my lunch).I still want to make my target of losing a stone and I am 3lb off so hopefully if I'm not too naughty while I'm away I'll make it.Hubby has to lose 4 more lbs to make it a 2 stone weightloss.

It was so nice to catch up over a cuppa.After that I went to drop a couple of birthday cards off for my sister-in-law Cath whose birthday was yesterday then I surprised my Mum in law with a visit. Busy lady wasn't I... No wonder I never slept too good but it was worth it as I had fun.

I'll be back at 9am with another post.
Thanks for popping by.
Debs x

Hugs Debbie x

4 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love a bit of bunting, this is such a pretty card. Well done on the weight loss too

sheila said...

Super colours and papers xxx

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card Debbie and nicely presented too! x

Anne Fenton said...

Love your card ... thank you for joining TTCRD this week.

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...