Sunday 11 November 2018

Remembrance Day

Hello friends,
I wanted to post a card today that I made for my Mum a month or so ago. It is perfect for today to remember all those that have fought for us. They are true hero's.
These are Joanna Sheen's sheets from one of her books with a few bits out of my stash.
Challenges

Hope you're all well. Thank you for the lovely comments that you left for me these last few weeks. So very kind.I will get round you all soon. It means alot. I love blog land. Hope you're having a nice weekend. I'm having a lazy day. Only got 2 appointments this week for my shoulder. Ultrasound on Tuesday then physio on Thursday. I've been doing my exercises so here's hoping I get some news and treatment for it soon.

Big Hugs and love
Debbie xxx

8 comments:

Sandra H said...

Such a beautiful card Debbie love the layout and the image is perfect sending lots of love xx

Kathleen said...

A gorgeous image with beautiful colours and a great design. Thank you for joining our 'Poppies/Red challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

brenda said...

A really lovely creation Debbie, I am sure your Mum loved it, many thanks for joining in with our 'Poppies or the colour Red' theme at Allsorts challenge.

Fingers crossed you get sorted soon with your shoulder, things seems to move very slowly with the NHS these days.

B x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Debbie, such a gorgeous topper.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sarah said...

What a stunning image Debbie, it would look amazing in a frame and I bet your Mum loved it. Hope you upcoming appointments go well xx

Ellibelle said...

A beautiful card Debbie!
Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week where it's all about poppies or the color red!

Ribbon Girl said...

Very elegant card Debbie - thanks for joining in with the November 'anything goes' challenge, best of luck, Mary x
www.ribbongirl.co.uk

sheila said...

Love this stunning card poppies are so meaningful xxx

Lots of pink

  Hello all, It is the 1st April 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Heather  has chosen th...