Saturday 24 November 2018

Staffies...

Hi all,
How are you all doing this weekend? I thought I'd share a card I made last month using papers from Craftsuprint. I used a pic I'd took in the summer of my Daughter's white staffie Luna and our staffie cross Hunter. Cuties aren't they.
Challenges:
pile it on challenge -148-pets
crafty hazelnuts patterned paper- use patterned paper
creative moments of craft challenge-157-Put a sentiment on your card

For my recent Poppy card I won prizes from:

I am so lucky.
I was given a steroid injection in my shoulder on Monday so I'm just waiting for it to kick in soon I hope. I've got calcification of the shoulder so will need a small operation at some point but i'm trying to hang on. My recent ct scan was clear so thats good. Onwards and upwards.

Thank you for all your good wishes. Enjoy your weekend and thanks for popping by.

Hugs Debbie xx

8 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Sorry to hear about your shoulder but good news on the scan. What gorgeous papers and cute pic

Sandra H said...

Super cute card Debbie hopefully a speedy result with the scan and all will be okay take care xx

Sarah said...

Great news on the scan and I hope the injection provides some relief for you soon. I love this gorgeous make, what a lovely pair of dogs xx

cotnob said...

A super card Debbie, a great photograph.
Great news on the scan and I hope your injection helps your shoulder.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

NanaConnie said...

Those canine fur babies are so precious, Debbie! Great card. Thanks so much for joining in our challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this month and we hope to see you again next month.
NanaConnie DT

sheila said...

A beautiful card xxx

Helen said...

Awww...sweet card!
Thanks for playing at Pile It On!
Helen x

Tom Williams said...

Awwww,So cute.

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...