Tuesday 6 November 2018

25th Wedding Anniversary

Morning all,
It's our 25th Wedding Anniversary so I created this card for Shamus using our wedding photo from 1993.
It's a different style for me and as you know men don't like a lot of fuss or frills so this was a happy medium and something I could manage with my daft shoulder without using my arm too much.

We've had a lovely day so far. We had to cancel going away for the night due to me but we went out for brunch then popped to a couple of shops. We'll enjoy a nice cosy evening with a chinese and a film together.
We have had some lovely cards and gifts. So generous. I am overwhelmed.

Hope you're all having a lovely day whatever you're up to.

Catch up with you all soon.
Hugs Debbiexxx

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy Anniversary!! What a lovely card xx

Lynne said...

Aah, a lovely card Debbie. Hope you've had a good day xx

brenda said...

Congratulations Debbie and such a special card for hubby as well.

B x

Kath said...

Congratulations on your anniversary and I'm sure your husband loved his card.
Kath x

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous card and many congratulations to you both x

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Debbie, a beautiful photograph.
Belated Anniversary wishes to you both.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sybrina K said...

I stopped by to take a closer look at your Sparkles creation and just had to take a gander at this perfect card for your hubby. Belated Happy Anniversary... and best wishes for many more celebrations. :)

sheila said...

A very thoughtful card so much love xxx

Lots of pink

  Hello all, It is the 1st April 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Heather  has chosen th...