Sunday 1 May 2022

Sentiment time

 Morning all,

Can you believe it's the 1st May? Crazy how time flies. The 1st means it's time for a new challenge theme for 'Sparkles Christmas challenge' and it's my turn to choose:

'Christmas Sentiments'

So I went all out using: a freebie Altenew Christmas stamp diagonally, Clearly Besotted sentiments too, Altenew alphabet dies for Merry and some Polkadoodles bow and Santa images. I had great fun creating this card.

Why not get ahead and join in with our monthly challenge to get prepared for the C word.
Challenges:

Hope you're all enjoying your weekend. Thank you for your lovely comments, it means the world to me.

All going okay here. Had a nice week - spent time with my daughter Shannen(shopping and lunch), cinema with a friend then a meal out then hairdressers on Friday and in the garden planting yesterday. Busy week so I'm going to have a few quieter days.  Take care of yourselves.

Big hugs Debbie xx

3 comments:

Dawn Phillips said...

Fabulous. I love the diagonal sentiment. Love Dawn x

cotnob said...

A super Christmas card Debbie, a fabulous design.
I'm glad you had a lovely week, sounds like you need a rest now!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sheryl said...

Great design, simple but very effective.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...