Wednesday 1 June 2022

Cute Christmas Critters

 

Morning all,

Can you believe it's the 1st June? It's time for a new challenge theme for 'Sparkles Christmas challenge' and it's Debbie's turn to choose:

'Cute Christmas Critters'

I came across a Crafter's Companion Mulberry Wood stamp set in my drawer that had never been used. So I got my watercolour paper out and my distress inks and had a play. Surprised myself how enjoyable it was....

We would love to see you join in with our monthly challenge to get prepared for the C word.


Well it's not been a bad month at all here. Managed a crafty afternoon with a friend which we've been promising each other for years which was fun. Time in the garden, dog walks and for this weekend I've had my Dad visiting from Scotland for 4 nights which has been lovely.Been out for a meal, planted up my hanging baskets and we got a cold frame for my strawberries. Very productive indeed. Had a few gin and tonics and red wine too just to be sociable... 
Hope you're all well. Thank you as always for popping by to see me.
Hugs Debbie xx



1 comment:

Dawn Phillips said...

Super cute and I love the unusual way you've framed them. Love Dawn x

Lots of pink

  Hello all, It is the 1st April 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Heather  has chosen th...