Friday 1 July 2022

Wish upon a star

 Morning all,

Well it's the 1st July? It's time for a new challenge theme for 'Sparkles Christmas challenge' and it's Heather's turn to choose:

'Stars'


I have to admit my mojo struggled abit with this card but I came across some 'Inky Doodles' stamps then my tag card fell into place - phew....

Another card for the Christmas pile, why not join in with us and get ahead of the game.

Hope you're all keeping well and enjoying life. 

Challenges:

cutie pie challenge-no-172-theme-add-tag

dream valley challenges-273-all-occasions

colour crazy challenge week-26-anything-goes-colouring (faber castells were used to colour)

It's been a nice June here from pottering in the garden to dog walking and catching up with friends and famiy.

Thanks for popping by.

Big Hugs Debbie xx

5 comments:

Sandra H said...

Oh Bebbie your card is fabulous hope your keeping well x

cotnob said...

A super card Debbie, a lovely tag shape - you have certainly met the 'Stars' theme.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sarah said...

A gorgeous tag card Debbie and thank you for sharing with the Cuties. My pop up box card was really easy to make actually, the only fiddly bit is getting the acetate strips to stick to the supports in the middle. There were several in the freebie kit, if you would like one to try out I am more than happy to send you one. Leave me a comment with your address (which I won't publish) and I'll get one in the post xx

SarahR said...

Hi Debbie, that's a great tag card - love your background and the look of the hanging 'ornaments'!

Thanks for joining in with us this time at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge - hope we see you again! Sarah - DT

Carole said...

Great tag, thanks for playing along with our 'Anything Goes' challenge @ Dream Valley.
Good Luck & Happy Crafting
Carole xXx

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...