Tuesday 28 February 2023

Love

 Hi all,

I just wanted to pop on and share the card I made for my hubby for Valentines day. I'd seen an idea on pinterest and thought I'd have a go. Hubby doesn't like fussy cards, mind you what man does?

I used some of my cardio stamps once I'd embossed my stencil and inked it with my distress inks. The sentiment stamps were in my stash and the Love die.
Challenges:





Hope you're all well. It's been a mix of sunshine and showers here, glad I had my raincoat on for walkies today. It's lovely seeing all the spring flowers popping up too.
Take care
Thanks for popping to see me.
Hugs Debs xx

8 comments:

brenda said...

You are so right about what men like in cards, hubby looks at most of mine and the lack of any comment tells me just what he thinks!

I think this one is lovely, the hedgies and so sweet and like the heart arrangements. Lovely to see you at We Love Stamping February challenge Debbie, thanks so much for joining in and using the stencil option with your stamping.

B x

Sandra H said...

Hi Debs, oh wow what a fabulous card made for your hubby it’s a stunner l like the image l hope he liked it too as l am sure he would of done, hope your keeping well take care xx

Linby said...

A wonderful card for your hubby. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

Lynne said...

Beautiful colours and design Debs, I bet he loved it x

Pat K said...

Beautiful colours on this lovely card. Thanks for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge. Pat K x

Chrissy said...

Very pretty colours in your background and fabulous card..
Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge this fortnight at As You Like It..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Zw@@n said...

Lovely card, Debbie! I like the cute hedgehogs. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. xx Wilma

Jana Forrest said...

I love how you have stenciled the hearts. Very creative. Thank you for joining us over at Crafter's Cafe. Best of luck and hope to see you again soon. DT~Jana Forrest

Lots of pink

  Hello all, It is the 1st April 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Heather  has chosen th...