Wednesday 1 March 2023

Stay cosy!

 Hello,

It's 1st March now..... so the theme this month is: 

Warm Winter Clothes 

                            (could be Santa's clothing, mittens, xmas jumpers                          scarves etc..)

chosen by me!

So why not get prepared and join in with us over at Sparkles Christmas .

I rooted through my stamps for winter warmers and came up with this Tag card.

For my card I used some magazine freebie stamps and a Polkadoodles gloves stamp. I spent ages looking for the jumper stamp but I found it at the last minute phew... So frustrating when you misplace something... Grr... I coloured the stamps in with pencils and used a snowflake stencil in the background.
Challenges:

February has been a steady month here. I've made a few cards, been to see 'Plane' at the cinema starring Gerard Butler which was fab followed by a meal out at Castleford Xscape and otherwise just pottered about at home.
Hope you're all well.
Thanks for popping by.

Big hugs Debbie x

4 comments:

Lynne said...

A lovely tag shaped card and I know exactly what you mean about losing things. I've lost a small stamp somewhere, think it must be stuck to something else, but haven't found it yet x

brenda said...

March seems to ahve got her very quickly but your pretty tag is spot on as winter warmers are still necessary.

B x

Sandra H said...

Wow Debs your tag is amazing and those jumpers are adorable they will keep the cold out x

Sheryl said...

A lovely tag - those jumpers look so cosy!
Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx

Lots of pink

  Hello all, It is the 1st April 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Heather  has chosen th...