Wednesday 5 June 2013

New Home


Hi all,

 It's little old me with a little preview of the new doodlewords which Anice has been beavering away to create for all you lovely crafters.  I have had a ball using them. I'm finding them so useful and I'm sure you lovely crafters will love them once they are released.
I've used the New Home one in the centre of my card and as you can see you can colour them or leave them as they are.So versatile.



I used the papers from the new - soon to be released 'Summer wedding' papers and printed the digital stamp doodlewords directly onto the paper,
I cut a square, a rectangle for the roof with a triangle off each side and an offcut for the chimney.
Then popped them on a card base and cut around the shape. 
The flowers were cut out of the offcuts I used to make the roof and I shaped them. 
My white sakura pen coloured some of the doodleword in and my fine liner was used for the faux stitching.I also added some gems.

Challenges:
abc-challenge - o for open
sister act card challenge-9
totally papercrafts challenge169-anything-goes
totally gorjuss challenge-186-anything-goes-with-flowers

So why not pop over to our facebook page or to Get funky and craft to share with us what you think of the new doodlewords what you create with any of the funkyhand products, so don't be shy.


Big crafty hugs Debbie x

3 comments:

Basslady said...

a gorgeous and very lovely idea, sweetie!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab creation hun, love the new doodlewords great idea!
Hugs Shell xx

Sandra H said...

Hi Debbie, Fab card and the papers are stunning x

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...