Sunday 23 June 2013

Summer Wedding

Morning all,

It'slittle old me here with a chance to see what I've made with the lovely new Funkyhand Summer Wedding papers download.They are at a brilliant price of £1.99 so why not treat yourself. They are so usable and not just for weddings. Here's my card:

You can also make your own embellishments from the papers like I have done. All I did was cut out some of the flowers from the  off-cuts of paper and shape them with an embossing tool and a mouse mat.  Easy peasy and so effective.

I used a heart die and a border die too.  By blogging I also saw a pic of a wrap-around heart which I wanted to try out. All you have to do is fold a die cut heart in half and glue them together - why not have a go and share your lovely creations with us over at Get funky and craft  or  on our facebook page. The fold around heart is a pocket too to pop in a little tag ect.... It can be anything you've made using your fantastic Funkyhand goodies.

Hugs Debs x

7 comments:

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,love the design,fab layout.xxx

Sandra H said...

Hi Debbie, Oh this is so pretty lovely colours too x

Basslady said...

hun, your card is totally adorable!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Dewi Lestari said...

Pretty in Pink! Thanks for joining at Heck of a Challenge: Bingo
Hugs
Dewi

Debs said...

Beautiful and so elegant Debbie.
Debs xx

Claire said...

A very elegant card - love the design. Thanks for playing along this month with A Heck of A Challenge. Hugs, Claire x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Beautiful creation hun, love the flower & hearts!
Hope your well missus!
Hugs Shell xxx

Lots of pink

  Hello all, It is the 1st April 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Heather  has chosen th...