Tuesday 25 January 2011

Crafters Companion Challenge blog entry!

There is a sketch for this months Crafters Companion Challenge blog with an added theme of something new. ccmonthlychallenge.blogspot.com  So I've followed the sketch and the theme and made a card for a   new home.

Now what did I use:
The Swalk 2 -  Thinking of you stamp, coloured in using promarkers.
Backing papers from  Curio paper pad.
New home sentiment Kanban stamp.
Nellie's multi frame die(my first purchase of a die)
Marianne Design Creatables swirl die.
Peel off letters for 'Sold'.
Buttons & ribbon too.

x

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Hi Debbie,
Beautiful card...Love the papers and the image they are so sweet....
Mandy x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very cute, I so love SWALK images. Love that die. Now you've got one you are gonna want more. Thanks for playing along at CC this month. Marianne x

Lots of pink

  Hello all, It is the 1st April 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Heather  has chosen th...