Tuesday 25 January 2011

Wow look what I won!!!!

How generous is Enfys throwing a week long blog party.  On Sunday I found out that I'd won the 'guess how many  doodle dewdrops were in the tube from Polka doodles.Wow...................  I was so excited, still am.  The parcel arrived just now.Look at this...............
In the parcel were: Polka doodles 'Sugar Birdies' collectors limited edition cdrom, gems, cuttlebug shell collage embossing folder, cuttlebug dog die, permanent marker, fru fru ribbon, 3 anita's ribbons, green doodle drops, K&Company beautiful brads, polka doodles frame stamp, masculine names rubber stamps and feminine names rubber stamps.  How lucky am I!!!!! Thank you Enfys. Enfys work is both inspiring, creative and beautiful, I love following her work.  To check out her work go to: http://going-buggy.blogspot.com

Also last week I received a little something I'd been after for a while and decided to treat myself with my Christmas money.  It is fantastic. Here it is....




I felt so guilty, with it being a considerable purchase but my lovely hubby encouraged me to get it. I bought it from www.card-craftuk.co.uk and for £57.95 they include 3 cuttlebug folders of your choice and the mini ones too.  It's a fab place to purchase all craft goodies and the service is impeccable and prompt.  Free delivery too as you need to spend at least £10 to order.  Check them out.

Well that's it for now. Going to do a few jobs.  back soon to post a card up.
Happy Crafting  x

No comments:

Can't beat a bit of Plaid/Tartan

  Hello all, It is the 1st March 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Debbie  chose the them...