Saturday 8 January 2011

Mini Memory book for my Sister

Well it's my Sister's birthday this weekend and I wanted to do a little memory book from my daughter as a little keepsake gift.  I made it on Wednesday but this is the first chance I've had to show it.Hope she likes it.





I used a papermania chipboard mini book that had scalloped cream piesces of paper in it. I even tried a bit of colour blending for the first time with my cut and dry foam and memento inks, it looked abit boring left as chip board and cream. Had some freebie papers, gems and flowers, few sentiments and it was done. Well that's me for now.See you soon.... x

1 comment:

Jules said...

Hi Debbie

What a beautiful present to make. I am sure your Sister will love it and treasure it for always.

All of those memories in one special place to look at whenever she wants. Lovely!!!

Have a lovely weekend.

Love Jules xx

Lots of pink

  Hello all, It is the 1st April 2024 and I'm here to share my card for our challenge over at  Sparkles Christmas Heather  has chosen th...